What's new

Canon EF 85mm F/1.2 for SALE!!

abeltx85

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys I'm selling my 85mm because I'm just got a job with a clothing company and I'm not gonna be using this lens as often for their photography. Beside I need to fix my 5d & 7d sensors.
Here's the link where I'm selling it on ebay.

I can reached at my email for any further questions.
laugh.gif

abeltx85@gmail.com

Canon EF 85-85mm F/1.2 L II USM Lens 013803064056 | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I love how this post makes it seem like he's been here a while.. post count.. 1
 
And the link is to a closed ebay auction.
 
Why? Don't YOU change your sensor shock-absorbers every 30,000 clicks?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom