Canon Elan 7...

aggiezach

Yup...
Reaction score
Website
jessandzach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I promised myself a new camera after the new year and I have decided on the Canon elan 7n. So here is my question. Should I just get the body and a nice prime (like the 50 1.4 or 1.8) and just forget about the kit lens to save my money up for a nice piece of L glass ? Or should I just go ahead and get the kit lens as well? Any thoughts on the kit lenses? Any good ones out there?

Zach :D

You would probably be better off if you saved the money from the kit lens and put it toward some nice glass. But if you don't have any other ES lenses, one prime may be limiting for you.

Kit lenses are not the best, we all know that. However, in adequate light they can make great shots for 4x6 prints. They are usually very inexpensive when purchased with a camera so it may be worth it...to just get the camera & lens kit and then add the 50 1.8.

I have the kit lense.. While it's a decent lense I think if I had the chance I would've saved for for a better lense. The cool part is that I bought the Canon 75-300mm IS lense and so pretty much from 28-300mm I'm covered. But I do find myself using the 28-105 lense more and so I'd like to have some better quality if I knew I was going to be using it that much. But don't get me wrong. Good lense.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back