Canon EOS 450D, 200mm F2 and 800mm F5.6

Great, that's why the prices of 400d have dropped over 10% over the last few weeks, and they won't stand there. Gonna order my 400d soon. 450d sure seems cool, with the big fancy screen, new image processor and live view, but it will be initially too expensive for me (yeah, an entry level dslr can actually be too pricy for some amateurs :)).
yeah definitely. i picked up my 350D for 379 new, usa warranty. It works well as a sidekick to my 40D.

The 450D looks like it has a nice grip material, like the 20/30/40D's. That would be nice. When I pick up my XT after using the 40D for awhile, the part that drives me nuts is the plastic grip that's fairly slippery when my hands are dry.

I've been waiting to upgrade my XT . I was going to get either a 40d or 30d but i would have to save up to get either 1 but now since the 450 is coming out im might have to check it out. It's looking real nice. I know its better to save up to get the 40d but i can't resist having something brand spanking new. lol

I've been waiting to upgrade my XT . I was going to get either a 40d or 30d but i would have to save up to get either 1 but now since the 450 is coming out im might have to check it out. It's looking real nice. I know its better to save up to get the 40d but i can't resist having something brand spanking new. lol

If the price is indeed 899 with the kit lens, i'll push to 1300$ (400$ more) to get the 40d with one lens I think is optically better that also has IS and a more range

is the price is less than that then is questionable. But once you feel a 10d, 20d, 30 or 40d series camera, you'll want that feeling for the rest of your life. Even the 10d feels great.

The 450d doesn't seem to have that grip, so that plus more fps, better controls, more durability, etc. My choice will be the 40d but that's me :D, Actually i want the 7D hehe

What was Canon thinking not upgrading the 5D? Common, they have addicted customers who have been saving up for months living off a diet of crackers and rice (seriously, that is supper tonight). :lol:

Anyone looking into that 800mm for the low price of $12000? ;)

What was Canon thinking not upgrading the 5D? Common, they have addicted customers who have been saving up for months living off a diet of crackers and rice (seriously, that is supper tonight). :lol:

Anyone looking into that 800mm for the low price of $12000? ;)

Peanuts, what's the crop factor on a 450D? ;)

lol :lmao: i remember that thread

The truth is, Brittany can take better portraits than any of us. I only make fun because of jealousy. Have you seen her galleries?

Most reactions

Back