What's new

Canon EOS 5D For Sale - 1000

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have moved up to the 5D Mark II and looking to get rid of my 5D.

Is it time for you to move up to a full-frame digital camera?

This incredible camera body only shows some normal signs of wear. The hot shoe has some paint loss. The casing has some scratches and scuffs here and there that should not affect function. All buttons and dials work without issue!

Camera body, 4 batteries and charger included.

Serious calls only please - 859-653-3386 (I am located in Northern Kentucky and would love to sell locally, but willing to ship where ever)
 
Amazon is selling this camera brand new for $916

I get shipping for free on Amazon
 
Amazon is selling this camera brand new for $916

I get shipping for free on Amazon
Yes, but this also includes 4 batteries:) Great price:) Good luck with sale
 
Amazon is selling this camera brand new for $916

I get shipping for free on Amazon


Do you happen to have the link to that camera in Amazon? I tried but could not find it from their site. Thanks
 
Link to the camera

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EQ4BVI/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER]Amazon.com: Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only): Camera & Photo[/ame]
 
Oh... no wonder, it is a 50D, instead of 5D. Thanks for the links though. haha :) I was excited to buy a new 5D (non mkII) for that price. oh well. Thanks anyway!
 
I just sold my 5D. Guy didn't even ask me to come down at all. Of course I threw in a couple of 2 gig cards. He was happy... I'm happy.
 
amazon is the best.try it
banner.png
:lol:
 
so what he's asking 1k for it? Why are u guys trying to destroy the thread? If you dont want to pay 1k for it then dont.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom