What's new

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT camera and extras

qwiktim

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
N.E. Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this to start freelancing with a couple automotive publications. Camera was removed from the box and used for a total of about 2 hours and all packaged back up. I am no longer freelancing, so the camera needs a new home.

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 8 megapixel camera (paid $899 with 18-55 lense)

Canon EFS 18-55 lense

Sigma 28-300mm 1:3.5-6.3 Macro lense (beautiful photos)(paid $309)

Canon RC-1 wireless remote control (paid $25)

Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 gb card (paid $200)

Two Canon battery packs (paid $45 for the extra one)

Canon battery charger

Canon camera strap

All manuals and warranty papers

Misc. cables

Everything as new in original packaging, as close to new as is could possibly be. From a non-smoking home.

I have over $1400 in this package.

Asking $800 for all.......... I have over 700++ feedbacks on e-bay under my user name of "qwiktim".......

Tim Stockwell
qwiktim@sssnet.com
www.5litermustang.com

174c_3.JPG
 
sounds great! =) wishin I had some $$.
 
Lol....................... me too........ I too am wishin you had some money.
 
Sorry, but no I don't.
 
Still available................
 
Willing to part the following?:

Sigma 28-300mm 1:3.5-6.3 Macro lense (beautiful photos)(paid $309)

Canon RC-1 wireless remote control (paid $25)

Let me know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom