What's new

Canon EOS Rebel T2i with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

Noah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
I just bought this about two months ago and haven't got any use from it at all. I've literally taken about 400 shots with it, in which were all inside of my house, so it's in extremely great shape! I just don't feel like I use it enough for how much I paid and need some extra cash at the moment. I'm looking to sell it for $700. If anyone is interested, I'll be glad to post pictures.
 
Here you go. Sorry for the lack of quality. I didn't have another camera in the house so I had to use my phone...

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg
 
Everything that came with it will be included. I still have the original box and everything.
 
Hi,

Is the price neg? Still under warranty? Pls call/sms me @ 9693 9500 to deal. Thanks.
 
Hey, sorry I just saw your post. I work all day tomorrow but I'm off on Thursday. I'll shoot you a text then to answer any questions you have.
 
Now included: SanDisk 8GB Extreme SDHC Class 10 High Performance Memory Card - Retails at $55.00 great for doing High-Def video.

Price for the camera is still $700.00 but this time, the card included.

IMG00098-20101228-1815.jpg
 
I still have the original box for the camera and everything that was included...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom