3 3of5 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 18, 2012 #1 Sold. Attachments $DSC00717.webp 827.2 KB · Views: 173 $DSC00718.webp 704 KB · Views: 191 Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2012 #2 These are going for more than 85 on Internet. just heads up.
3 3of5 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 SamiJoSchwirtz said: These are going for more than 85 on Internet. just heads up. Click to expand... Thank you. I am aware of that but I priced this to sell sooner than later. I will donate this to Goodwill etc. if this doesn't sell. Also, I have no track record on the Photoforum so I am pricing it attractively.
SamiJoSchwirtz said: These are going for more than 85 on Internet. just heads up. Click to expand... Thank you. I am aware of that but I priced this to sell sooner than later. I will donate this to Goodwill etc. if this doesn't sell. Also, I have no track record on the Photoforum so I am pricing it attractively.
3 3of5 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Sold!