What's new

Canon FD lens recommendations

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can anyone recommend a decent FD lens for me to keep my eye out on ebay for? I am mainly getting it to use to reverse for macro. So I would prefer something a little long around the 100mm mark or higher. I am also getting an adapter though, so if there is a sort of revered lens that is a good value, I would like to get it so I can tinker with it as a normal manual focus lens as well. Thanks in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom