Canon Flash Shoe Cord

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are most people using the Cnon brand or going with cheaper ones from e-bay? Thinking of getting one for my 580ex so wasn't sure if it'd matter going with cheaper ones than Canon brand?

Personally I stick with name brand. With that said, I also use acknowledged third party vendors known for making good reliable products suited for use on canon.

Basically what you pay for is what you get. If you buy a cheap cord it will last a while with lite use, but if you are planning on using it 24/7 I would go with a more reliable cord.

Also, just a quick last note. If you are being paid for your photography you owe it to your clients to use the most reliable equipment possible.

Personally I stick with name brand. With that said, I also use acknowledged third party vendors known for making good reliable products suited for use on canon.

Basically what you pay for is what you get. If you buy a cheap cord it will last a while with lite use, but if you are planning on using it 24/7 I would go with a more reliable cord.

Also, just a quick last note. If you are being paid for your photography you owe it to your clients to use the most reliable equipment possible.

Thanks for getting back. I just went and bought a cheap $13 one for home use. I just got the 580 a few days ago and certainly not using it as a professional use nor do I plan to in the near future. I should be good for now. Eventually I will go with a name brand product but for practice $13 wasn't bad.

I agree completely, to me skimping on a cord isn't the end of the world unless I need to know it must work every time I use it.

Now go have some ocf fun :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back