What's new

Canon HFS10 (High Def) Camcorder

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an extremely nice Canon HFS10 Prosumer High def dual flash camcorder.

Comes with:

Wide angle lens/macro (I think it's an ebay brand but it works great)
UV filter
Flower lens hood
Samsonite camera bag (Great shape)
All the original hookups and CD's
Original box

$700.00 shipped/insurance

Will trade for a T2i
OR??????


[video=vimeo;19464591]http://vimeo.com/19464591[/video]




100_7248.jpg


100_7242.jpg
 
Last edited:
Up, I know someones interested...
 
i might have a friend who would be interested in this.. could i get a price on it shipped to 90212
 
Shipping is free. I'll shoot ya a PM.
 
No serious offers? May trade...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom