FS: Nikon 18-200, 55-300 and 28-80

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to sell off a few lenses.. If you have any questions, ask. I will ship within 24 hours of receiving paypal payment to verified address. I might consider trades, or even OBO if you send me a nice PM telling me why... :)

I would prefer to sell to members with at least 25 posts. Here is my rating on fleabay 100% ... kritoferrowe on eBay And in case you don't know from my previous FS threads, I have a cat that smokes, but he shoots Canon so he won't touch my Nikon gear.. He is a fanboy.. anyways

On the cheap. Plastic fantastic.. $60 shipped CONUS. Perfect lens when you are chillin' in the ghetto and don't want your expensive 24-70 to get jacked. Works well. I would give it an 8/10. Small cosmetic scratch under 80mm see images.. Generic rear, OEM front cap

Up next is a 55-300. This lens is as NEW! I shot with it 1 time to make sure it works correctly. Too little and light for me. Produces pretty decent images and would be great for someone that only has a kit lens or might be going into the ghetto with there 28-80. Includes everything as new in original box.. $250 shipped and insured CONUS

Nikon 18-200 VR. Good overall used condition. I would give it 9/10. Includes free filter, it's up to you if you want to leave it on and protect the front element while negating image quality. Anyways it works great, has great color and contrast and is a great walk-around lens. Includes original box and original items like lens hood, etc.. $365 shipped

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back