Canon just came out with a VERY serious camera!!!

Canon having focus points?

Well, word is Our Very Own moderator overread is busy making plans to sell a kidney to finance this new awesome machine. There's an even more-detailed press release over at The Digital Picture website New Canon Rebates Page at B&H

As pessimistic readers intuit, likely funding opportunities or leasing scenarios doubtless afford you supremely understated Canon killer elegance, regally styled!!!

I wonder (if it's real), what a nearly fullframe sensor is and if it can do well with 39mp. This camera looks to be great

what's today's date again ?

800e competition.

Well, word is Our Very Own moderator overread is busy making plans to sell a kidney to finance this new awesome machine. There's an even more-detailed press release over at The Digital Picture website New Canon Rebates Page at B&H

As pessimistic readers intuit, likely funding opportunities or leasing scenarios doubtless afford you supremely understated Canon killer elegance, regally styled!!!

^I see what you did there. THAT was clever!

got to be a april fools joke though.

Canon rumours loves a good april fools joke ;) If one day these specifications become true, I know what I'm spending my money on!

I made the mistake of reading that while I was still half asleep. I paused a bit at the dual sensor stuff, but kept going until I got to the RAID-5 memory cards -- that's about when I remembered the date. Very well-written, though -- most of it is *almost* believable.

I can't say that I am impressed. I prefer the Nikon D7900

d7900.jpg

Most reactions

Back