What's new

Canon lens's and 1D Mark III

Dave127

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to sell some of my glass and my 1D. The camera only has about 2000 - 3000 shots since purchased new last year. I have the original box and all paper work. It's in perfect shape and the firm ware was updated in the spring.

All items will include the original box and all pieces.

1D Mark III complete with no lens $2975.00

580 EX2 flash $360

100-400 4.5-5.6 IS lens $1375.00

70-200 2.8 IS lens $1575

24-70 2.8 lens $1150

2 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $100 each

1 Sandisk 16GB Ultra II SD card $50

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 190CXPRO3 PRO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD and 486 BALL HEAD w/RC2 RAPID CONNECT $250

Strobist lighting seminar on dvd $40

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to sell some of my glass and my 1D. The camera only has about 2000 - 3000 shots since purchased new last year. I have the original box and all paper work. It's in perfect shape and the firm ware was updated in the spring.

All items will include the original box and all pieces.

1D Mark III complete with no lens $2975.00 Sale pending

580 EX2 flash $360 Sold

100-400 4.5-5.6 IS lens $1375.00

70-200 2.8 IS lens $1575 Sale pending

24-70 2.8 lens $1150

2 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $100 each

1 Sandisk 16GB Ultra II SD card $50

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 190CXPRO3 PRO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD and 486 BALL HEAD w/RC2 RAPID CONNECT $250

Strobist lighting seminar on dvd $40

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving
 
Last edited:
Up dated pricing to what I have quoted other people.

I'm looking to sell some of my glass and my 1D. The camera only has about 2000 - 3000 shots since purchased new last year. I have the original box and all paper work. It's in perfect shape and the firm ware was updated in the spring.

All items will include the original box and all pieces.

1D Mark III complete with no lens $2450

580 EX2 flash $360 Sold Thank you

100-400 4.5-5.6 IS lens $1200

70-200 2.8 IS lens $1400

24-70 2.8 lens $1000

2 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $75 each

1 Sandisk 16GB Ultra II SD card $50

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 190CXPRO3 PRO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD and 486 BALL HEAD w/RC2 RAPID CONNECT $250 Sold Thank You

Strobist lighting seminar on dvd $40

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
I GOT THE 580EX2 FLASH AND I MUST SAY IT COULD PASS FOR "BRAND NEW" WAS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!! CAME WITH EVERYTHING IN THE BOX.. LOOKING FOWARD TO GETTING A FEW MORE ITEMS...THANKS AGAIN DAVE...LOOKING FOWARD TO GETTING A FEW MORE ITEMS FROM U WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE...
 
Up dated pricing to what I have quoted other people.

I'm looking to sell some of my glass and my 1D. The camera only has about 2000 - 3000 shots since purchased new last year. I have the original box and all paper work. It's in perfect shape and the firm ware was updated in the spring.

All items will include the original box and all pieces.

1D Mark III complete with no lens $2450

580 EX2 flash $360 Sold Thank you

100-400 4.5-5.6 IS lens $1200

70-200 2.8 IS lens $1400 Sold Thank you

24-70 2.8 lens $1000 Sale pending

1 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $75 each (one sold)

1 Sandisk 16GB Ultra II SD card $50

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 190CXPRO3 PRO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD and 486 BALL HEAD w/RC2 RAPID CONNECT $250 Sold Thank You

Strobist lighting seminar on dvd $40

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
Up dated pricing to what I have quoted other people.

I'm looking to sell some of my glass and my 1D. The camera only has about 2000 - 3000 shots since purchased new last year. I have the original box and all paper work. It's in perfect shape and the firm ware was updated in the spring.

All items will include the original box and all pieces.

1D Mark III complete with no lens $2450

580 EX2 flash $360 Sold Thank you

100-400 4.5-5.6 IS lens $1200

70-200 2.8 IS lens $1400 Sold Thank you

24-70 2.8 lens $1000 Sold Thank you

1 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $75 each (one sold)

1 Sandisk 16GB Ultra II SD card $50

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 190CXPRO3 PRO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD and 486 BALL HEAD w/RC2 RAPID CONNECT $250 Sold Thank You

Strobist lighting seminar on dvd $40

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
curious, did you write books on digital photography? i swear i recognize your name.
 
curious, did you write books on digital photography? i swear i recognize your name.

LOL no i'm barley literate :lol:

But thanks
 
Up dated pricing to what I have quoted other people.

I'm looking to sell some of my glass and my 1D. The camera only has about 2000 - 3000 shots since purchased new last year. I have the original box and all paper work. It's in perfect shape and the firm ware was updated in the spring.

All items will include the original box and all pieces.

1D Mark III complete with no lens $2450 Sold Thank you

580 EX2 flash $360 Sold Thank you

100-400 4.5-5.6 IS lens $1200 Sold Thank you

70-200 2.8 IS lens $1400

24-70 2.8 lens $1000 Sold Thank you

1 Sandisk 16GB Extreme III compact flash cards $75 one left

1 Sandisk 16GB Ultra II SD card $50 Sold Thank you

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 190CXPRO3 PRO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD and 486 BALL HEAD w/RC2 RAPID CONNECT $250 Sold Thank You

Strobist lighting seminar on dvd $40 Sold Thank you

I live in NJ and can be reached at busch.davidj@gmail.com
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom