What's new

Canon M50 Mark II question

dadinucu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 8, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,
I just got myself a Canon M50 Mark II, also owning the M50. I got the Mark II so that I could have "Clean HDMI" out of the camera. Currently I have the setting set for that. I put the HDMI cable into the camera, and then into my capture card in my computer. What I am seeing in my livestream/recording software is a squished output of the "Live View" screen. I have video with bars on the top and bottom of the frame and a grey outline on the top and bottom of the frame. So basically I am not seeing the full 1920x1080 of the frame, but only seeing the output of the "Live View". I can record video to the SD card and the video is perfect. I am not sure what is going wrong, but it is sure frustrating. I also tested my Canon 90D and it works perfect, so it isn't my capture card or my software on the computer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom