Canon? Nikon? Which to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoingWhisper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oh ****... I don't know which brand to choose. They are so similar. Everyone says just try it out on the store and you'll know which to go with. I've tried in the stores, I can't differentiate it... Snapsort don't even tell me which gets more point. :( They are so similar... They even have the same name...

Canon D60 vs Nikon D60

Well you should definitely go from the D5100 to the Canon D60. That makes loads of sense.

cameras a camera - only difference between the canon and the nikon i use is the weight. nikon feels like less of a toy. just learn how to use it.

This is a joke right?

Canon doesn't make a D60. They make a 60D.

Try this one... Canon 60D vs Nikon D60

They do make a D60. It was announced in 2000.

They DID make a D60 (TWELVE YEARS AGO), and Nikon made the D60 (FOUR YEARS AGO). You'd have to have a cinderblock for a brain to compare it to any current DSLR and expect it to be a valid comparison.

You can see the current lineups of DSLRs and compare them at dpreview or you can go straight to:

Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : Digital SLR Cameras

Nikon | Home

DAM**** I SHOULDN'T HAVE SWITCHED TO CANON! I BOUGHT IT AND IT IS WORSE THAN MY D5100! AH!

Buy the Nikon.
There, that was easy. :)

Forget about Nikon vs Canon (they are both good camers). When I was looking to purchase a DSLR, Nikon felt better on my hand. I believe if it feels right, then I will use it more. You don’t want to buy something that you are not even comfortable holding it, that’s my take on this.

DAM**** I SHOULDN'T HAVE SWITCHED TO CANON! I BOUGHT IT AND IT IS WORSE THAN MY D5100! AH!

Somehow, I get the feeling that this is a "joke"--that you're not serious. And yet, the thread isn't even slightly humorous.

So I guess I'll just pretend you're serious. Which leads me to this question:
WHAT are you talking about?????

What is wrong with your D5100? In particular, what's wrong with it that going backwards and buying an older, less capable camera would fix?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who isn't getting the "joke", if it is in fact a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back