What's new

Canon RC-1

quat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was using my canon RC-1 to shoot remotely and it quit working.

I've changed the batteries, the camera is set in the remote / self timer setting. I'd prefer to not have to get a new remote but I don't know if I even need too. Is there a setting that I am missing? Is there a way I can tell if the remote is dead or sending a signal?
 
Check the obvious steps.
1. Is it on?
2. Did you put the batteries in the right way?
3. Does the remote have aline og sight with the reciever on the camera?
 
And don't forget to check your cameras battery for enough power to process the signals..........:thumbup:
 
Yes everything is as it should be. New batteries in both the camera and remote. I've tried it in both the dot and 2 positions. and it's only from a distance of 4 feet.

is that too close?
 
Try six feet, then call cannon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom