Canon Rebel EOS KII SLR for sale!

JP84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have, for sale, a brand new Canon Rebel EOS KII 35mm SLR camera in MINT condition. I only used this camera for 2 months during a photography class at my university. I am a graphic design major and am in need money for supplies for the following semester.

The camera was purchased in September '05 and only used until the end of November '05. I have the original sales receipt, box and packaging. I will be selling the camera and lens with a very nice padded Targus mesh camera case. Case is navy blue and black, and has 2 extra pockets for film rolls.

The lense is included with the body, and is also in absolute mint condition. It is the original 28-90mm Canon lense that was purchased with the camera.

The camera comes with 2 full Panasonic CR2 Lithium batteries, and with the red/white/blue mesh Canon EOS shoulder strap, which is also in mint condition.

Asking price is $135 + shipping. Any reasonable offers will be taken. My zip code is 18944 for figuring out shipping charges. I will ship through USPS.

Please email me at [email protected] or call (215) 760-9791 if interested. Again, any reasonable offers will be taken. Photos of the camera are below. Thank you.

goodpic3.jpg

goodpic2.jpg

goodpic4.jpg

goodpic1.jpg

Thanks for your interest. I checked shipping on the United States Postal site...3-5 day shipping would be around $50.35 without insurance or a confirmation number.

If you are really interested, we could work something out. I do not have a paypal account setup, would you feel safe with another form of payment?

Please let me know. You may either reply here, email me at [email protected] or if you have AOL Instant Messenger, my name is JPursell84 if you would rather talk with me personally.

Thanks again.

Ive bought stuff from the usa, around november time... and never had it came... $40 down the drain.. but at least it wasnt something too expensive... I would like to pay through paypal... also, can you find a price for it to be insured and recorded.. (with the traker information)

regards, Shaun

Postage with the package insured would be $60.85 through USPS.

I do not have paypal, and I will not be able to create a paypal account. I'm in college, and I would not be able to get to my bank at home for atleast 1 month.

how much are you looking for... im in NJ so shipping whould be cheap.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back