What's new

Canon Rebel EOS XSI

tmartin2347

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling the body only, comes with original packaging along with software and all booklets.

Any questions just send me a PM


Thanks
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Might get some answers if you post price and photos.
 
Might get some answers if you post price and photos.


That is true isn't it, sorry about that. I had to take the photos using my phone, if they aren't good enough then let me know and I'll have to borrow someones camera to take better ones.

I'm asking $400 for the body only, if you are interested in the 18-55mm lens then let me know and we can work on a price.

photo1.jpg


photo2.jpg


photo3.jpg
 
I've never been asked that question before, sorry for the delay for your answer. I searched up on it online, is there a way to figure it out on my camera without downloading a program to figure it out?
 
[/QUOTE]you can go here and download the program..
astrojargon - EOSInfo[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that was a lot easier than I though. Plus that's pretty cool and handy when buying used cameras, thanks.

The shutter count is 3155
 
$450 for the package
 
When you say package, does that include the lens?
 
Yes, that includes the body plus lens in the original box with all paperwork in perfect condition.
 
I am interested about your camera set up.Please send your contact details for further correspondence.My mobile no 9432991936.I am staying at Kolkata.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom