What's new

Canon Rebel T1i Question?

Kenster1991

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently got myself a Canon Rebel T1i, and was wondering is there anyway I can use the HDMI out on the camera with a HDMI capture card to stream video to my PC?
Thanks
Ken
 
I suppose in theory it might work, but I have to ask why?

Wouldn't it be easier to take the file from the camera and play it from the PC hard drive? It looks like (from a quick google search) they are h264 encoded MOV (Quicktime) files.
 
I suppose in theory it might work, but I have to ask why?

Wouldn't it be easier to take the file from the camera and play it from the PC hard drive? It looks like (from a quick google search) they are h264 encoded MOV (Quicktime) files.

I know that, but I was just wondering.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom