What's new

Canon Rebel T2i/550D Battery Grip Compatibility....

Novux

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there a serious difference between the BG-E5 (Battery grip for Rebel XT through T1i) and the BG-E8? (T2i specific). I checked around online, but my results weren't fruitful.
 
I have no idea, but I can tell you that I bought an aftermarket grip for my T2i for a third the price and I could not be happier with it. And I especially love the extra tray that lets me use AA batteries in a pinch (had to do that twice now, despite having 8 batteries).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom