What's new

Canon Rebel XS for Sale

wonderstruck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I'm selling my Canon Rebel XS to possibly upgrade to T3i or something else. I've only had it since Dec 2009, gently used, comes with the kit lens (18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS). Just seeing if anyone is interested.

Asking for $425, or best offer possibly

Willing to trade up. Will upload pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks
 
wonderstruck said:
Hi all, I'm selling my Canon Rebel XS to possibly upgrade to T3i or something else. I've only had it since Dec 2009, gently used, comes with the kit lens (18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS). Just seeing if anyone is interested.

Asking for $425, or best offer possibly

Willing to trade up. Will upload pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Just as a heads up..you can purchase the same camera at Kmart for that price...brand new!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom