Canon Rebel XT with Lenses Package Deal

TheyCallMeMommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Due to layoffs at the big 3 I am in a position where I have to unload some items I hate to get rid of-

I am selling my Canon Rebel XT, 2 lenses and accessories. Each item included is noted below.

Canon Rebel XT silver body

18-55mm Canon lens

100-300mm Quantaray lens f/4.5-6.7

Battery

Battery Charger

1 GB memory card

The Camera will come to you in it's original box with all paperwork, software, manuals etc.

I do have another lens but it's currently at my inlaws house I will toss in for free if I can get to their home to mail it with the other items. This is a 50mm lens (Nifty Fifty) but this is not a guarantee to be included.

I have feedback on ebay and I am hoping to avoid selling it there due to the expensive fees they charge. I am also paypal verified and have been for quite some time. I will ship priority or fed-ex/ups at your request. I do use a tracking # for both of our safety. Insurance is also HIGHLY recommended.

Please send me a private message for pics or more information.

I am asking $390 for everything

Last edited:
can't seem to send you a "private message" so I will just ask you to send me photos via my e-mail? [email protected]

can't seem to send you a "private message" [...]

I think you need something like 50 posts (there may also be a time requirement - 7 days or something) before you have PM privileges.

...not really interested in the gear, just trying to help clear the PM issue up...

Most reactions

Back