What's new

Canon Rebel XTi w/ extras

irishguy0224

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
219
Reaction score
14
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking to upgrade my camera set-up.


Canon Rebel XTi, 18-55 kit lens, Canon Battery grip with 2 batteries, chargers, USB cables etc.


I would like to get around $450 for the body, kit lens, battery grip, chargers and cables.


Get at me and let me know if you are interested in working something out. I don't really have any pics of the body or anything right now, but could get some for those interested. Here are some pics i have taken with the camera.


this is the only pic of the body i have at the time being.
c5c8ccc1.jpg



pics taken
IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

IMG_8448.jpg

IMG_8617.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8941.jpg

IMG_8963.jpg

IMG_8998.jpg
 
^true. I bought your same kit, except it was a T2i for a little more than you are selling this for.

Best bet is to put it on eBay w a starting bid around $300.
 
That there is a steep price. I just sold a T1i with a grip and batteries for the same price.

GLWS
 
based off of what i have seen them sell for other places online is what i based my price off of. if someone would like to make a fair offer i am open to them. Thanks for your posts.
 
based off of what i have seen them sell for other places online is what i based my price off of. if someone would like to make a fair offer i am open to them. Thanks for your posts.

I see people selling used 50Ds for $500. $450 for this is way too high. If you are not getting any offers it is because your starting price is too high. Reduce your price by about $50 at a time until you get a bite.
 
I got my rebel xti for $280 used with 2 lenses. That is why your price is too high. My included the same things also.
 
I got my rebel xti for $280 used with 2 lenses. That is why your price is too high. My included the same things also.

That is a nice deal, 2 lenses. Exactly the deal I am hoping to find.

Saucy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom