What's new

Canon speedlite 580 EX

sedonaaz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
sedona, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my speedlite 580 EX. I have used it 5 times just no need for it anymore. I am willing to trade for a nice IS lens or make me an offer. PM me if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
How much are you wanting for the 580ex? feel free to contact me and we may be able to work something out...I'm actually looking for two more of them now.
 
:addpics:It would be helpful also to know an asking price.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom