What's new

Canon t1i, MUST GO NOW!

ToviTorio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Location
Newtown, Pa
I have a canon t1i body with opteka battery grip in PRESTINE condition. I have the all the original accessories for it with an unregistered warranty! The manuals are still in plastic. The camera is about 3 months old with 4xxx clicks. No blemishes, scratches, nothing! Ill throw in two 4 gb cards and one 2 gb. The strap is still in great condition as well. Three batteries, the one original canon that came with the camera along with the charger as well as 2 opteka batteries and a charger that came with the battery grip.


I'm asking for 575, paypal is a must

I will send pics upon request as well as more info, just need it gone asap!

PM me or email me t.torio12 at gmail or text two 6 seven 9 eight 1 zero 2 eight 1
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom