Canon T6 vs Nikon D3400? Can't decide..

Go to a store and pick them up and use them. See which feels better in your hands, which system makes sense to you, and let that be your guide. Also, consider Sony products. But if you are just starting out, then it's better to use these tip

I agree, Canon may be the better choice but also look at sony
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Of the two go for the Nikon because Canons are just Nikon rejects.......

Canon and Nikon make some great cameras, and in the right hands a great image can be taken. A good idea is to buy a pretty good camera and spend the rest on Glass ( Lens ).

just as it says. For the same price as the Nikon, I can get a great bundle with the canon.

Mainly shooting sports outside, family stuff, the basics. Just can't decide which one to go with. One has 18mp and the other 24mp.. need help deciding! I don't want something outdated. Regardless of what I'm shooting I want the picture to look great.

Canon has a history of changing their mount....so that current users can no longer use the lenses they own on new model cameras. They did it before, and may do it again....at any time.....forcing Canonites to stay with older cameras, or buy newer lenses when they get newer cameras. Nikon has a history of continuing their old mount, so new camera buyers can-in many cases-use older lenses they already have-or that they buy used at bargain prices-on newer cameras. Nikon also has a habit of releasing adaptors when they change a mount so that older lenses can be used on newer cameras. Nikon offered an adaptor which let users use DX, and FX, F Mount lenses on the smaller N1 mount cameras....J5, V3, etc. Now they also offer an adaptor which lets you use older F Mount lenses on new Z mount cameras. Generally, Nikon treats it's customers better than Canon does. Take it for what it is worth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back