What's new

Canon Xsi + 2 lenses

_Onlettinggo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I bought the Canon Rebel Xsi with the 18-55mm and 75-300mm kit all brand new for 650$

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this kit? And what Pros and Cons they feel come with the kit itself.

Also this is my first camera, is there any really necessary accessories that anyone can suggest I buy right away? Anything from as small as a lens cleaning pen to any new lenses I should buy.

Thanks.
 
That's a pretty good starter Kit.

I paid about that for the Body with the 18-55mm and had to buy my 55-250mm separately.

So far loving the Camera and been learning a lot.
 
Welcome aboard.

You 'kit' is fine...great for a beginner. The camera is the best part, the lenses are on the lower end of the scale but the best part is that you can upgrade then lenses (or the camera) if and when you feel the need to.

Some things I would suggest; a good camera bag, extra battery & memory cards, tripod, circular polarizing filter, a hotshoe flash and maybe a 'fast' lens like the 50mm F1.8.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom