What's new

Canon xsi with 2 lens

maverickphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon Rebel XSI comes with everything that was in the box and also the box. Has kit lens and i also have a 50mm f/1.8 lens im tossing into the deal and also a 4g card. Im upgrading to a different camera, theres nothing wrong with it only used a couple of months. asking 550.00 OBO.

Jason
 
Forgot to add i have a carrying bag for all the stuff as well.
 
I can only offer you $490 shipped since I am a student and don't have much money. I assume that there are no scratches on the lenses and the camera is still under warranty, right? I can pay through paypal. I found another xsi for a little cheaper but since yours has a 50mm 1.8 lens also, I'd rather have yours so let me know ASAP. photog4fun@gmail.com
 
I'll give you $560 for it if you still have it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom