What's new

canons90 neck strap

Bandini

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
so I bought the CanonS90 and i love it. It was advertised as coming with a neck strap but no neck strap was in the box. So Amazon credited me 15 dollars and I bought this neck strap because it was the only one i could find that was advertised as being for the S90

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Lanyard-Adjustable-Quick-Release/dp/B003E7BGK4]Amazon.com: Canon PowerShot S90 Neck Strap (Lanyard Style) Adjustable With Quick-Release.: Everything Else[/ame]

I received it today and by golly I can't figure out how to attach this thing to the camera. I know where it's supposed to go, there's a bridge right by the A/V out plug, but how is it possible to get a loop through something like that?

anyone have a clue?
 
Looking at this picture:
31YGPH8NpXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg


Seems like you would:
1. Thread the loop of the small piece through the bridge and just loop it back over the rest of the small piece.
2. Then attach the big piece (the one with the real neck strap) to the little piece.

Here's a pic from Amazon after step #1:
31Ajxz%2B7gwL._AA300_.jpg
 
how is it possible to get a loop through something like that?

anyone have a clue?
Patience.

:lol:

You could tie a small string, or dental floss around the loop on the neck strap, and use that to pull it through. That should be much easier to get through the hole than the actual loop on the strap.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom