Can't find bugs and butterflies...so their family is ok c&c

henryalg01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hard for me to find bugs or buterflies so i think their family is ok ...and i don't know this is work or not

$f5f5730fa5ceaa9120a7245e70d9976a.jpg

C&c always welcome

Btw i don't have macro lens so i reverse my 18-135mm lens...hard to focus

I hold the lens with my hand back to front ...so the lens not conected to the body ...i must hold it

Henry, nice shots for a hand-held, reversed lens. Have you thought about getting some extension tubes, that way you don't have to hand-hold anything and your focus will be a lot easier. If you do get some try the Kenko ones - Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Canon EOS Lenses AEXTUBEDGC - as they allow the lens and the camera to communicate with each other so that your AF is usable. They are a lot cheaper than a macro lens, but they will still allow you to do macro work with your existing lens. These are what I used when I first started doing macro years ago.

WesternGuy

Henry, nice shots for a hand-held, reversed lens. Have you thought about getting some extension tubes, that way you don't have to hand-hold anything and your focus will be a lot easier. If you do get some try the Kenko ones - Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Canon EOS Lenses AEXTUBEDGC - as they allow the lens and the camera to communicate with each other so that your AF is usable. They are a lot cheaper than a macro lens, but they will still allow you to do macro work with your existing lens. These are what I used when I first started doing macro years ago.

WesternGuy

so i don't have to reverse my lens ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back