Can't forget the little guys!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have to be fair to all the cats, and even photograph the little guys. Here is a trio of meercats, that looked to cute not to capture. Here is what I came up with. Shot this photo at 3200 ISO, which is a little unforgiving with the noise. But I am happy with it. C/C welcome and thank you for looking.

The-Little-Guys.jpg

That much is true: with photographing all the other big cats you just COULD NOT forge the MEERcats! You are so right. And they are too cute to be left out. Lovely arrangement. How long did you work on them to place themselves like this :wink: !?!?!

You did a great job in capturing these little guys. I remember the lighting & atmosphere was very challenging.

How long did you work on them to place themselves like this :wink: !?!?!

Thank you, this all took me about 30 mins in waiting for these guys just look at me. The lighting indoors was just horrid. So it took me a while to get the white balance just right and then it was all up to them. I probably stood there for about 20 mins waiting for them to finally notice that I was there.

Very nice, these guys are cute and a real family feeling, you wernt tempted to PS out the cut off one on the right were you? Well worth the wait, so nice to see them looking in the right directions.

tim

Most reactions

Back