Canvas Print 3/4 Help

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone i just ordered a canvas for one of my clients and she wasn't happy with the depth of the canvas. i ordered the 1 1/2 depth she wanted a canvas with a smaller depth i went out and got some painting canvas to show her and she loved the 3/4 depth. does anyone know of a professional lab that does the 3/4 canvas wrap. can someone please help me out here thank you all.

I cannot vouch for the quality, as I have not ordered from this place, I would guess that it may be lower quality based on the price, and that the website targets end consumers, and not professional, but the standard canvas is 3/4".
Canvas Prints - Photos to Canvas Prints | Easy Canvas Prints

It might be worth ordering a small print just to check quality. I was thinking about trying them for a couple of prints to hang around my house, but I have not gotten around to it, I'll keep you updated, if I place an order.

I cannot vouch for the quality, as I have not ordered from this place, I would guess that it may be lower quality based on the price, and that the website targets end consumers, and not professional, but the standard canvas is 3/4".
Canvas Prints - Photos to Canvas Prints | Easy Canvas Prints

It might be worth ordering a small print just to check quality. I was thinking about trying them for a couple of prints to hang around my house, but I have not gotten around to it, I'll keep you updated, if I place an order.

I've ordered from them before, the prices are certainly damn good, and the quality was decent. I won't order from them again though, on the back of the canvas where it wraps around, they put their website, the size of the print, and some other info I forget. Looks really cheesy and I definitely don't want my customer knowing I paid $60 for a print I charged them $250 for

You don't charge $250 for the print.
You charge $60 for the print.
And $190 for the photo printed.

Okay... I'm confused. You have clients, which implies you're a professional, and you don't have a lab which can provide both 3/4 and "deep" wraps? I think even Wal-mart offers a couple of choices (NOT that I'm suggesting having client work printed at Wal-mart!). Even more baffling however, did you not show her samples so that she could judge for herself before ordering?

Apparently lots of photographers today don't have samples. Probably because they rely on photos posted on the Internet to try and sell products like prints, canvas prints, etc.
And for some reason lots of photographers today seem to expect their customers to be informed about the ins-and-outs of having prints made, even though the photographer is less than informed about having prints made.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back