A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 23, 2008 #1 x Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2008 #2 I'm wondering if framing this higher with more sky would have been better. The bushes in the foreground just don't do anything for this shot.
I'm wondering if framing this higher with more sky would have been better. The bushes in the foreground just don't do anything for this shot.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 The whole series is a puzzler to me. Thought I'd post this one for now- sort of not the best, or the worst. Thanks for your thoughts.
The whole series is a puzzler to me. Thought I'd post this one for now- sort of not the best, or the worst. Thanks for your thoughts.