MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 #16 Both shots are wonderful, but it's another vote for the second shot. Thanks for continuing to inspire us.
Both shots are wonderful, but it's another vote for the second shot. Thanks for continuing to inspire us.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thank you everyone. I wish every trip could be like this one was.
S sambrody44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 296 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 #18 Are you located in Arizona?
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 sambrody44 said: Are you located in Arizona? Click to expand... Mojave Desert in California.
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 #20 great shots, both of them. I'd so love to spend a long time shooting in that desert...
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 Mohain said: great shots, both of them. I'd so love to spend a long time shooting in that desert... Click to expand... Everytime I upgrade I have to shoot everything over. It's a continuing battle to do it justice.
Mohain said: great shots, both of them. I'd so love to spend a long time shooting in that desert... Click to expand... Everytime I upgrade I have to shoot everything over. It's a continuing battle to do it justice.