Cape Blanco and Cape Blanco Light

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spending a week traveling down the West Coast with my husband and 5 kids! Started in Utah, headed up through Boise, and Baker Oregon, then down to the Oregon Coast, stopping to see the Oregon Dunes and the Lighthouses, now stopping for the night in Eureka, California to see the Avenue of the Giants in the Redwood Forest, our last stop is in San Francisco then back to Utah!

i-wNcpHZR-M.jpg

i-KtSp7QB-M.jpg

a panorama using 4 images stitched together and edited from my trailer with my laptop! Not calibrated, so I'm hoping they look okay when I get home to my calibrated machine!

:shock: WHO are you and why are you using TC's account? (I know it's not really TC posting 'cause I've looked at both images and there isn't one hot bride to be seen)

;)

Very nice TC!

I love the light house pano!
The shoreline is very nice too.

:shock: WHO are you and why are you using TC's account? (I know it's not really TC posting 'cause I've looked at both images and there isn't one hot bride to be seen)

;)

Very nice TC!

on the pano, she is posing in the light house window, and on the beach scene she is peeking out from behind the big rock, you have to look very, very, very close lol!

Most reactions

Back