What's new

Cape Cod Baseball League All-Star Game

CBDaily

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I attended the Cape Cod Baseball League All-Star game over the weekend. I took about 25 good pics and posted them on my site...Wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on them. I have included the link below to the whole photo gallery below.

http://www.collegebaseballdaily.com/2013/07/28/2013-cape-cod-all-star-game-photo-gallery/

$Gillespie.webp$IMG_3437.webp$BabyBat.webp$JDDavis2.webp$JDDavis.webp$IMG_3138.webp
 
Last edited:
I looked at what you have posted on here and they are the basic happy snap record the event type shots, nothing wrong with them at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom