Cape cod critters

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This weekend was my girls plan, but found some time for a couple wildlife shots. This gull (herring?) was caught by an unexpected wave ( as was I).

1659230058906.jpeg

This harbor seal liked to float upside down. I have more upside down photos than upright. The downfall of seeing the seals was they were eating castoffs from the fishing boats-very unnatural. Fun to watch though. I drove here as the girls and their friend argued about what to do next! They planned the trip and had too much on the list.

Really love this R6!!!!

1659230311183.jpeg

1659230337053.jpeg

Nice set! Did you use a polarizing filter for the seal? Very clean.

No polarizing filter, although would have been a good idea. It’s always an afterthought for me.

.......................................................................................... It’s always an afterthought for me.
For me too. I have a number for use with different lenses but I can't remember the last time I used one. Nice series.

Very nice set of images!

Beautiful photos! Looks like you had nice weather. I heard they shut down one of the beaches this week due to a great white sighting. I can’t recall which beach but always best to be careful on the Cape - where there are seals there are sharks!

Most reactions

Back