Spooked
IMGP1468.jpg

Get back to work
IMGP1504.jpg

Yellow truck
IMGP1520.jpg

Loitering
IMGP1523.jpg

A shot from my first day attempting street shooting. Unfortunately I haven't been able to go out lately and keep working at it.

Shades by Boaketography, on Flickr

The one thing I don't like is the top of the street cone bottom left. It's distracting.

It's distracting to you, because you've been staring at the photo for awhile. Between shooting, editing, and posting, we all get obsessed with things in our photos. If you're talking about the odd shaped flange at our right, photo left, then I don't find it distracting at all. Rather, I find because it's on that diagonal from opposite upper corner, it actually makes my eye travel into the photo more, and notice the shadowed person in the background. I think that flange adds to, rather than detracts from your image.

Thanks John

I had honestly gotten the idea it was distracting from another thread on this forum and started to think myself that it was distracting.

More urban street stuff :)

IMGP1524.jpg

IMGP2084.jpg

Ok, back to normal :)
Los Angeles
IMGP2112.jpg

The growl
IMGP2129.jpg

Watch for the speeding car lady !
IMGP2133.jpg

Whoa, caught myself.
IMGP2147.jpg

Rodney on the rock.....A true hollywood legend !!!
IMGP2157.jpg

I am going to murder you !
IMGP2166.jpg

Whats this?
IMGP2167.jpg

Chimping
IMGP2169.jpg

If looks could kill, he would be 6 feet under !
IMGP2180.jpg

6076147416_b984f9328d_z.jpg

Saw him on my way home. He didn't want me to take his photo because he said he is an old man already and pointed to the children on the other side of the road. Told him I like the shape of his face and will not leave until he allows me to take a shot. With a soft grin, he whispered, "Go ahead."

Walking around a car show yesterday while helping promote a charity show some friends are throwing next month i couldn't help but find myself people watching and even snapping some quick pics, so thanks javier u got me stuck on doing it lol. they're not great but were ok for the situation and grabbing quick pics. teenagers and early 20 yr olds make for interesting captions if nothing else.

IMG_2249.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
i think i've been spotted

IMG_2313.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
put me back in the stroller mommy, all that monster makes u jittery

IMG_2334.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
this little girl was too cute i got a few different pictures of her

IMG_2336.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
...until she finally noticed i was taking her picture

IMG_2337.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
expressions can say it all, esp about his interest in the conversation

IMG_2339.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
she was looking at the pretty cars, him the pretty girls

IMG_2347.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr
right as i went to take the picture they must have noticed cause they all two started smiling and the third looked at me stupid

IMG_2363.jpg by DragginJoker, on Flickr

Lopez tonight
IMGP2202.jpg

BLVD of broken dreams....talk about a juxtaposition
IMGP2221.jpg

A tall order
IMGP2277.jpg

Corner candid
IMGP2280.jpg

Victorias secret and rock and roll. :cool:
IMGP2323.jpg

Suspicious
IMGP2286.jpg

James, That is a very cool series. I was checking them out on your flickr :)

thanks, wish i could've taken more pics. esp of the stranger ones. i feel downright normal compared to a lot of the regulars at this kind of show

Javier, that girl in the hat looks as good going away as she did coming toward...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back