Capture One for Nikon

JBPhotog

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
According to Nikon Rumors, a dedicated version for Nikon bodies of Capture One will be announced shortly. I was on a webinar today and long time Nikon shooter Joe McNally remarked he was digging into Capture One to some extent.

With many jumping ship from Adobe, Capture One has seen a surge of new users and discounted Sony and Fuji versions will be joined shortly with a Nikon variant.

Source: You know Capture One is coming with a dedicated Nikon version when Joe McNally becomes an ambassador - Nikon Rumors

Good news.

I switched to Capture One back in 2011. I have LR/PS installed on my computer because I have to teach it (college pays for it). So I get Adobe for free, I teach Adobe for $$$, but when it comes to my own personal photos I wouldn't pause for one second and consider anything else but Capture One -- right tool for the job.

Qualified: If I were a working professional with a photog-for-hire shingle hanging over the door I'd use LR/PS and not consider any other option -- right tool for the job.

Joe

I`m loving the new Healing tool in C1 now I got the Free upgrade.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back