What's new

Captured.. Now what...

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Location
North Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
387060861_hrYLL-L.jpg


Wasnt real sure what to title this.... someone had caught a grass hopper and was showing it to me.. So I quickly pulled out my 60mm macro to get the shot. I was pretty happy. What do you think?
 
I like it, sharp in the right area - overall the shot has 'character'.

-Shea
 
though its kinda disgusting the photo is still nice..
 
Nice one. I hope he's hopping around through the grass again?
Those fingernails ... sorry, but their state was the FIRST I saw here ... :roll: ... really, I didn't mean to, but ...
 
Nice one. I hope he's hopping around through the grass again?
Those fingernails ... sorry, but their state was the FIRST I saw here ... :roll: ... really, I didn't mean to, but ...


Hah.. Yea. I guess he let it go.. Im not real sure. And yea.. the fingernails are kinda nasty.. but i think it adds a little to the image. Cause boys are always out trying to catch stuff and getting dirty and such.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom