Car Crash

Third Eye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artconspiracy.com
Tonight I was out with friends.......long story short some of my friends went in another car (even though they didnt really have to) It was about midnight and we went our seprate ways (literaly). Me, my girlfriend, Ryan, and his girlfriend Britny, were all in his suburban taking his gf home. In the other car was Ryan's sister Sara, here boyfriend John, Eric, Stevie, and Jamie.
Anyway...we both were going along on this one street and then they took a left turn and we took a right turn. About 3 minutes later we got a call from Sara saying they'd been in an accident. So we flipped a ***** and headed that way fast.
When we got there the cops let us up close since it was Ryans sister. Luckily they crashed around a college frat area, so there were cops all around and I think one was there in like less than a minute.
Sara, John, and Jamie were fairly ok. Just some cuts and stuff.
But Eric (who was driving), and Stevie werent so good.
Eric was the worse off, I dont really know the details but Jamie said he was missing some of his head (but she over exagerates A LOT) They had to take Eric and Stevie to the hospital, but it couldnt have been too bad because the ambulances' didnt speed off right away. I think they were just woried about neck injuries.
But just about every cop and medical person there said they all should have been dead (they always say that though :? )
Anyway.......long story short :) I had my digital camera with me.......I wasnt taking pictures at first ( i thought someone might get pissed off) but then after Ryan was done talking to his sister he came over to me and said " why the **** arent you taking pictures?"
So I did.
They arent great, but I tryed to stay as steady as possible. I was kinda shaking anyway, the whole thing just kinda freaked me out.

Oh yeah....what happend with their car was......They were going downhill too fast, Eric lost control of the car, went onto the right side of the road...like the side walk......ran over 5 of those little trees they have out there. Then went up onto the side past the sidewalk, which was an upward slope kinda thing. Then I think they sort of hit a wall that was sticking out. This is the part Im not sure on.......either they flipped twice(in the air) or they rolled twice. It didnt really look like the car rolled. All the debree was in one area right by the car. So.....yeah..........****in scarry.
Some pics are hard to see but Im putting them up anyway. I dont really think of this as a critique my stuff thread.
202321.JPG

202322.JPG

202324.JPG

202326.JPG

202327.JPG

202328.JPG

202329.JPG

202320.JPG

202336.JPG

202337.JPG

202341.JPG

202342.JPG

202343.JPG

202344.JPG

202345.JPG

202347.JPG

202348.JPG

Crazy night.

Wow. :shock: I hope everyone is all right.

I'm not sure what compelled you to take these images, but I must say I admire your guts and the presence of mind you had to have in order to get them. Take care.

When I get some info on how they are I'll post it.

It was pretty weird taking those pictures.
But its the best practice I could possibly get for taking pictures of extreme situations.

Most reactions

Back