Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, my titles are point blank... haha.

here is said car... in the road...

735662401_ZZpgW-L.jpg

Let me know what you think... about the car or the picture.. either or.. haha.

I think it looks pretty darn cool! My nitpick is the starburst on the fog lights...I know the flares aren't suppose to be even b/c of displacement however but why is it off proportion in size that much? Overall good job!

I think it looks pretty darn cool! My nitpick is the starburst on the fog lights...I know the flares aren't suppose to be even b/c of displacement however but why is it off proportion in size that much? Overall good job!

Haha, it is off that much because I haven't re aimed it. They are fog light projectors with HIDs in them, I have solid motor mounts in my car which causes more vibrations... I didn't tighten the bolts down enough when I aimed them and it slowly moved it ways back up.

neon srt4? nice car and pic!

Very well done. I can't say I'm a fan of the SRT4's but this is an awesome shot. I like the starburst effect on the fogs too.

You know, as a car in the road photo, it's pretty good. FAR better than the majority of similar car shots I see done by amateurs here and elsewhere.
Not that it's a big deal, but the lens you used gives a beautiful 18-pointed starburst--something to keep in mind. Some lenses yield ugly starbursts with far fewer points. It's a small thing, but one of the most salient features of this photo *is* the starburst effect off of the fog lights, as produced by that particular lens...and it looks great.

I like the processing and toning you went with; if there's a nit to pick, it might be the branch reflection behind the antenna--I might try cloning that single branch out, but leave the tree on the other side of the window alone.

Very well done. I can't say I'm a fan of the SRT4's but this is an awesome shot. I like the starburst effect on the fogs too.
are you a Chevy man like me? :lol:

Thanks everyone, Yea... It's an SRT-4 Neon... People give it a bad reputation... Which sucks cause its a pretty good car for the most part. Though, my next car will NOT be a 4cyl and it will NOT be FWD... haha.

Derrel, I see what you are saying about the reflection on the windshield... I will probably end up cloning that out of the picture.

Composition is good, but I personally would have shot this when it wasn't so dark out and I would have turned the lights off.

Another option would have been to take two exposures and combine then to dim the lights. I have done this with some success.

Aside from the lights bugging me this is a very good shot. The vignette and the rod really keep your focus on the car.

Composition is good, but I personally would have shot this when it wasn't so dark out and I would have turned the lights off.

Another option would have been to take two exposures and combine then to dim the lights. I have done this with some success.

Aside from the lights bugging me this is a very good shot. The vignette and the rod really keep your focus on the car.

The whole point of the picture was to show the lights. I had recently retrofitted projectors into my headlights so I wanted a better picture of that than the one I got after I finished everything.. just a basic snapshot.

You would probably like this picture better.

735663615_ixQXS-L.jpg

I dig the emphasis on the headlights, but I would've made the starbust on the driver's side light a little bigger. Not the same size as the other, since the car is at an angle, but maybe just slightly. Love the contrast of the sleek car to the dreary woods. Excellent eye.

The whole point of the picture was to show the lights. I had recently retrofitted projectors into my headlights so I wanted a better picture of that than the one I got after I finished everything.. just a basic snapshot.

735663615_ixQXS-L.jpg

That photo is composed well also. It could be my monitor at work, but the car just seems a bit dark.

You did well on this shoot with your car.

Here is a shot of my car. :)

3708735856_f1b02a2236_o.jpg

That photo is composed well also. It could be my monitor at work, but the car just seems a bit dark.

You did well on this shoot with your car.

Here is a shot of my car. :)

Just saying.. the car is black... and the scene in which it is in isn't exactly a bright and happy scene.... Its dark.. and gloomy... Just like it should be.

Nice work, regardless.

And I think the shot with the lights off actually helps to show off the projector headlights. I can now see in the housing and I can tell that they are custom parts and not OE.

Nice work on both shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back