Car/ landscape - C&C / Questions

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not a great picture, I know.
This is an oldish image of mine, but I am curious if anybody knows what type of car this is (I am not American, or into cars, so I am not sure)

Also, C&C on the images very welcome

$9780589041_4ff3f61dc7_z.jpg

Looks like an Oldsmobile but its really hard to tell from that pic. I think that says 442 but not sure. Maybe about a 1968 but seriously, I'm kinda talking out my ass. My dad would know for sure. I'll call him tonight. Maybe a car buff can help you more.

It looks like an Oldsmobile Cutlass,

I feel validated Lol. The 442 was an option/package on the Cutlass and the F-85 but became its own model between 1968 and 1971. I freakin' love American Muscle Cars!

:hail: Gosh. Such car nerds! :)

I'll see if I can find the original image and validate any details on it such as that 442 or something.
It was taken long ago on a 10 second stop during a road trip, so no chance of going and checking! :)

Nice to know it appears to be an oldsmobile something though - can update the description of it!

Sorry, I was raised in a family of gear heads... its like a disease! We spend weeks watching Barret Jackson auctions and betting on how much cars will go for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back