I hope this doesn't come across as rude or mean, but I have to say...what I am getting out of your posts mostly is "what settings?...what setting?" Someone already answered that the settings are dependent on the situation.
There is not magic settings to use to make it look great. It is all dependent on the lighting of your location.
I highly recomend you learn how to use your camera. You should know how to adjust the settings yourself and adapt to your surroundings to make the shot. It is something we all have to learn to take great pictures. I am still learning this myself, so I am just sharing noob knowledge with you.
Read on here about how aperture works, how shutter speed works, what composition is....and how you tie all these things in together to get the shot. You really need to learn the basics and how to bring it all together. Knowing the definition of aperture, shutter speed, etc... does not mean you know what it is. You have to learn how to apply it.
I am saying it like this to you because it was how it was told to me. I learned from it. I hope you can too. You have the joy of cars and photography, and are around cars alot. You should be able to pick it up quickly as you'll have lots of opportunities to practice.
I would also recomend downloading some courses too to help you learn. lynda.com has some great ones. Of course, read here and learn from the other members as well. ;-)