car on the mountain

I like it... its just to bad that the car is out of focus. if you get a chance try to shoot it off a tripod with a smaller Fstop ( ie ... somthing like f 10) to get a larger depth of field. but its a neat concept its deffinetly somthing that I would take a picture of aswell.

And focus on the car, not the background, its harder to focus on infinity and get a close subject in focus, and easier to get infinity in focus (or close to it, and appear to be) if you focus on the foreground...

You have a bigger depth of field behind your focus point, than you do in front of your focus point...
If that makes sense... lol

that a cool place to be i wish i had that spot haha. There is some focus issues and such as poeple said above, its cool how the car looks like a toy though.

hello guys thanks alot the story behind this picture are funny . i was with a friend who know this area better who i asked to help me find spots for photography and while he drive i saw this car i said stop please i want to take photo here .. he wasnt understand why i like thi spot and he kept move while i ask him (stop stop ) i took the camera and shot 3 pics from the car window . it was not possible to go back becouse of the small road and there is cars behind us so i lost the location

this pic took from moving car that why the focus are not perfect :)

thanks again guys

Most reactions

Back