1/4000, f4.5, ISO 800, bright sunny day... WHAT???? To be honest, this really doesn't do a lot for me; there are so many distracting elements, bright areas and harsh shadows that it seems nothing more than a snapshot; there really isn't anything for which I can see to provide critique. Perhaps if you share your thought-process and vision for the image we can offer some further insight.
That's aperture priority for you.
So the bad lighting and poor choice of ISO were caused by the OP using Aperture Priority? Wow.. camera's are smarter than I thought... Now they are controlling the entire shoot!
There's something seriously wrong with you. You know damn well I was referring to the exposure settings.
So the bad lighting and poor choice of ISO were caused by the OP using Aperture Priority? Wow.. camera's are smarter than I thought... Now they are controlling the entire shoot!
There's something seriously wrong with you. You know damn well I was referring to the exposure settings.
Yea.. so was I! I assumed you were joking (blaming the image on AP?)... since I don't care what mode you shoot in, that kind of lighting and background AINT gonna be pretty!