What's new

Car photography!

ABfilms

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey i'm new here, could'nt find a introduce page (if there is one please link :D). I take photos of cars!! mostly modified ones.

Here are some of my pictures, please leave me a feedback in the comments so i can improve myself! thanks!











And a few in the dark :)






And a video! :D


:mrgreen:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean? Is it placed on wrong position? I have changed my watermark (first photo). Before that one is used the watermark on the last photo in the dark
 
...perhaps smaller and much more discrete.I talked with a guy once for 5 min. that had a booger hanging from his nose,and when we done i had no idea what he said because that booger was screaming louder than him.See the analogy....
 
I will try to hide it more in my next photos thanks! :)
 
I do a lot of auto photography as well. These are really good in my opinion. The watermark is distracting, in the dark shots its way too big and the 3rd as well. I dont think its that bad in the others, just maybe oddly placed, just put it in the corner and be done with it.
 
I honestly don't mind the watermark that much. At the very least it shows you put some thought into incorporating it in different ways and not to just slap it over the photos. It could be smaller maybe more transparent, but generally I like what you did.

As for the photos I like them. I don't know much about car photography but they look good to me.
 
Looks like you've got a pretty good eye to me.
 
Thank you guys for the kind words! yes my old watermark was big haha, i will try to hide it more. I would like to follow the car photographers if they have facebook.

I used 2 exposures in the first few photos for the people that were wondering :)
 
Thank you guys for the kind words! yes my old watermark was big haha, i will try to hide it more. I would like to follow the car photographers if they have facebook.

I used 2 exposures in the first few photos for the people that were wondering :)

Yes the watermark is obnoxious, do not try to hide it more...lose it!

Other than that, I like the pictures.
 
Lose my watermark? sorry that is not a option :D every well taken photo i see does have a watermark. I share my photos often on facebook pages, i use it so people can find me on the internet :D
 
I have an instagram if youd like to see

@mshipman89
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom