TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
do what you want C&C give help whatever im ready for it

DSC_0607-1.jpg

DSC_0608-1.jpg

Last edited:
Do you even listen to the tips and advice given to you?
How old are you?

Tulsa, look at his thread history for that answer.

The answer is no, not really.

ohh I know. I give up I will stop feeding him... we all should!

obviously not. are you even really using a d5000? my guess would be no. these pix are awfully small, not sharp whatsoever, your composition needs a lot of work, they crooked, and its just a straight on shot of a car. why not try something different?

before you went and bought all this gear you may have wanted to tackle the basics of a P&S.

do you even use viewnx or any thing to PP? it just doesn't look like you put any effort into anything you do, then you come here asking for CC and virtually post the same picture twice :er: did you even try different angles, exposures, etc?

anyways heres a PP i did in literally less than 2 minutes. its not even remotely close to what I would want but I tried to make it look better

4315749013_7a3902db70_o.jpg

DSC_0607-1.jpg

Do you even listen to the tips and advice given to you?
How old are you?

Ive been wondering about that since he showed back up here....

ha im 17 and the guy who said pocket sized cars good eye i dont think ne one else noticed that

another punk kid not wanting to learn the correct way, what camera are you using? I seriously doubt its the nikon d5000.

I am sure everyone realized it was a model car, they could have cared less to comment...

Ive been wondering about that since he showed back up here....

ha im 17 and the guy who said pocket sized cars good eye i dont think ne one else noticed that

another punk kid not wanting to learn the correct way, what camera are you using? I seriously doubt its the nikon d5000.

I am sure everyone realized it was a model car, they could have cared less to comment...

you can seriously doubt all you want to and i dont like you so stop posting in my threads thanx

Just like to add one more thing, he most likely is like 12 and using some 5 dollar camera, or he is mentally challenged because he keeps asking for advice but does not take any.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back