Car Pictures

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Oh, I spose in tribute to the recovery of the legendary Hamster....

Bit old now - from the car show whilst I was absent from the forum. Please bear in mind that I SUCK at photographing cars, so please be kind! :blushing:

R0010697.jpg

R0010704.jpg

R0010708.jpg

R0010715.jpg

R0010742.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Rob

You do not suck at photographing cars!!

I really like them, espesh #3, but all very cool.

And I'm always kind... :lmao:

Nice series

:thumbup: :thumbup: for #3. I've seen that last car highlighted in a spot on the discovery channel... what an interesting vehicle.

How much PS fiddling was done in #3? did you apply the background blur aftewards or did you manage to get it done when you shot the original pic?

Claff said:
How much PS fiddling was done in #3? did you apply the background blur aftewards or did you manage to get it done when you shot the original pic?

Lots! Lol

Erm, yeah, a layer mask and then motion blur on the background - quite simple, but dramatic result. The trouble is there were gawping people, so I had to do something to minimise them!

Rob

Love #1 Rob, that would make a great poster for a petrol head !

I really like this car but I would have shot it from the ground up. The front end is very distinctive. That said, those #$! gawkers do tend to get in the way. Bet it wasn't easy to get these as car shows tend to pack em in. Nice work.

Dylan said:
I really like this car but I would have shot it from the ground up. The front end is very distinctive. That said, those #$! gawkers do tend to get in the way. Bet it wasn't easy to get these as car shows tend to pack em in. Nice work.

If you look carefully, you can see that there's a bloody glass rail running for around about 3ft off the ground. It's covered in toddler fingerprints and is precisely the right height to arse up that shot you mentioned!! :lmao: I did take it, but couldn't get it right!

Rob

I personally like the first photo with all the mechanical parts. The lighting suits it well and its nice and crisp. Good work ^_^

#3 all the way

Most reactions

Back