What's new

Car Shoot on a Whim CC

If you get hold of the same car, or one similar, get one in tight of the front of the car, right where the kidney grills split, and have someone play with the headlights and see if you can get just the angel-eye halos to come up. If you want menacing, that'll do it in a hurry!

As for the rest of it, the shots look great, maybe a bit on the dark side (but you've handled that issue--lighting the next time around), but they really make the car stand out. Turn a wheel so we get some of that wheel-well filling rim, and you're golden!
 
thanks, i deff plan on another shoot. here's another

imuhzp.jpg
 
I like these! With cars I really like to get pictures down low, it really makes the car look mean.

Overall I think these pictures turned out great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom